APW7 for Antminer
1. The power cord is not included, please find one with at least 10A from your local market.
2. The APW7 can deliver a maximum power of only 1000W if it is connected to a 110V mains power supply. To obtain the rated power of 1800W, the APW7 must be connected to a 220-240V mains power supply. Please check the mains power supply that is the standard in your region before ordering.
3. This batch of PSU comes with only 10 PCIe connectors so cannot be used with more than one Antminer.
4. For USD wire, please do upload the bank proof of transfer within 48 hours. If no proof of transfer is loaded within this time period, the order will expire.
5. All items added to cart are shipped according to the item with the latest shipping date in the cart. If you would like to receive an item earlier, please place a separate order for it.
6. Be sure to keep the original packing on hand when you get PSU, the original box should be used to return the PSU when you requesting RMA. Otherwise, it won't be honored.
|Rated Current(200-240V input)||150A|
|Rated Power (200-240V input)||1800W|
|Rated Current(100-140V input)||67A|
|Rated Power (100-140V input)||800W|
|Ripple & Noise||<1%|
|Short Circuit Protection||>10mS|
|Input||Voltage Range||100-140 /200-240V AC|
|Power Factor||>0.99(full load)|
|Leakage Current||<1.5mA（220V 50Hz）|
|Protection||Low-voltage Input||80-89V AC|
|Output Short Circuit||Yes|